[Audience with Lord Buddha][God Buddha's Relics][Offering Alms/Sangha Tana][Vipassana Meditation][The Tripitaka][Questions and Answers]
[BuddhaDirect Temples][Webboard][Join BuddhaDirect Club][Home]
PREPARATION FOR AN AUDIENCE TO THE GOD BUDDHA
The God Buddha mercifully grant an audience to his Buddhist followers at anytime. For getting the most merits or Bunya for your audience as if you were physically present with Him, you are kindly advised to read the following instructions for your own blessing:
1. Before entering the audience site, please be prepared, psychologically by practicing mediation, or offering food or alms to Buddhist monks;
2. Please calm your body and mind as if you were actually sitting in front of God Buddha;
3. Purify your mind and keep it away from the five nivarana (angry, sleepy, greedy, doubtful, and hesitating). Observing five or eight precepts will be of great advantages as you will get more blessing from the God Buddha;
3. Should you desire to make a wish or pray for the God Buddha's help, please type your wish briefly in the provided space. Your wish will be fulfilled if you state your name and your e-mail address. Your name and e-mail will be kept confidential;
4. The God Buddha's reply will be returned to you via your email address.
IF YOU ARE READY TO MEET THE GOD BUDDHA, PLEASE CLICK
You're invited to cast a vote on how you view yourself as a Buddhist.